Friday, May 23, 2008

_mm_prefetch

I finally met the roommate who lives downstairs. He's building a UI framework in Javascript for Network Solutions. He reminds me of Sebastian Bach. We drank [gin from the Erlenmeyer flask], played the Wii last night, and carried on.

--

Arlington is a splendid little city of a town with a precious business district with its eight-story skyscrapers and sky bridge. This place is relaxed and hardly fast-paced at all. You will like it when you visit, gentle reader. Every commute is a pleasure whether on foot, bike, or car [drove today].

--

Josh pointed me toward github. Since git is apparently the new hotness, I suppose I'd better get a move on. That said, a workplace I'm familiar with is moving from CVS to Subversion tomorrow.

--

I download NVIDIA's PhysX SDK [binary only right now, still has the styling of a non-NVIDIA SDK] and plan to mess around with it over the weekend. Eventually, they'll finish their CUDA PhysX implementation, and the darling CUDA-enabled GPU in this laptop will takeover the lion's share of processing. The ballpit will live.

--

My birthday is a week from Saturday. I think I may make a grand purchase for myself that day.

--

Leave comments, tell your friends to update links. Love.

No comments: