Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog Slacking

Since May, I've driven across the country, lived in Seattle for a week, visited San Francisco for a week, attended Emma's graduation ceremony, moved to Bellevue, written a whole lot of code, climbed several hills, biked all around, gone sailing, visited Illinois, and climbed Mount Adams. Shockingly, the only thing I've blogged during all of this is a simple quine I wrote in CUDA, and even then it was only to document having done it first.

I'm a slacker.

In related news, I've implemented a photo gallery for FanBolt that I also plan on installing on akerr.net. It should satisfy the purposes of this blog quite well. As there is a value cliff coinciding with ComiCon for getting the photo gallery into production, it better be working by the end of this weekend. At that point in time, I'll upload photos from each of the above adventures to get some kind of documentation to you [few, eternally optimistic] readers!

Blogger iframe test:

1 comment:

Sara said...

I find it harder to blog if you are staying busy with such fun adventures. Who wants to stop and document it??

(I will stay optimistic though that there will more such postings...and I love the photos from the next one.)

:)